Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Monday 3 June 2024

3 June Countryside Air

Another lovely day in the countryside.

Just outside Mum and Dad's house and you're straight into the countryside. Brilliant for taking the dogs out for a run.

The bridleway has been strimmed recently making it a much easier walk up the hill. Both dogs just love to snuffle into everything and so it was amazing to catch them sitting still for once.

Found a 4 leaf clover on the way back. I've pressed it in a huge atlas so it'll be interesting to see if it comes out well in a few month's time.

Three men on the roof of a nearby house, scrapping the moss off. They were there all day and they only managed half the roof. A bit of a monotonous task but at least it stayed dry all day.

This afternoon Mum and I headed out for a mega food shop at the local Tuffins supermarket, leaving Dad unsupervised! All went well. 

It was only me causing drama today  when I dropped what was left of a roast joint of lamb, after we'd eaten lunch. A broken plate and meat flying everywhere. No need to mop or clear up as the dogs wolfed it down in seconds! 

I think we're off for a jaunt to Church Stretton tomorrow - a very quaint village with some irresistible shops. I'm sure I must have a need to buy something, even if it's early Christmas presents 😄.

No comments:

Post a Comment