Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Sunday 2 June 2024

1 June Under the Weather & 2 June A Sunny Scorcher

Well my dear blog readers 1 June went by in a bit of a paracetamol and soup blur. 

I wasn't feeling too good and spent much of the day napping. And then the day became evening. 

There wasn't much to say and I didn't have the energy to write anything so this blog is a double whammy!!

Now it's Sunday 2 June and I've woken invigorated, especially with the sun pouring in through the window. It's just like being in Spain but with a garden view and bees buzzing, instead of a canal view and boats puttering about.

The lovely garden view as I sit outside with my latest read (Cat and Mouse by M.J.Arlidge - one I've had on the go for a while).

With so many bees about you would think getting a photo would be easy. No chance! They're constantly on the move and this is the best that I could get 😄.

Amazing how a bit of warmth, sunshine and fresh air works wonders. British summer at it's best.

I managed to get the parents to sit for a photo. All very coordinated with the flowers.

Anyway tomorrow is going to be a trip towards Ludlow for a food shop - running out of jelly and ice cream for Dad! Hopefully the weather will stay bright for a nice trip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment