Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Sunday 23 June 2024

23 June Perfect Wash Day

Ian was off on CCF camp today so we were up early to get him to the station by 7am. I had contemplated going back to sleep but with the sun streaming through the bedroom windows I decided to do a spot of reading.

Then as Amy and Freddie were also out early for the day it seemed to be a good idea to get on with some washing. It was very satisfying to get the outside dryer loaded and eek out the pegs - leaving just a few in the peg bag.

During the loads of washing I've sorted out what I'm taking to Wales. It seems to be about 50% craft stuff! I've had a lace making kit for ages that I thought I'd take to try and make a start on it, also puzzles, knitting and crochet stuff so I won't be short of anything to do.

Ian has arrived safely and is getting ready for camping this week so it's good that the weather looks ok for a while.

Anyway a long journey tomorrow but I hope to arrive at the van by late afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment