Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Monday 24 June 2024

24 June Mass Tractor Movement

Today I must've been behind every tractor, combine, digger and oversized load on my journey up to Wales. It certainly kept me entertained and if I was playing traffic bingo I'm pretty sure I had the full house today!

Anyway I got my dental implant checked this morning before heading north west so that seems to be healing well. Should have it all finished by the end of the year if I manage to fit in all the appointments and fittings in between our travels.

After a stop off in Carmarthen to stock up on fresh food in trusty Lidl,  I had just an hour to go. Then I had to get used to the 20mph zones on the final leg of my journey - just about every Welsh village now drops down from 50mph to 30mph and then 20mph. All within about 20 feet of each other so some eagle eyes needed to spot when it drops to 20.

I arrived eventually by 5pm and so far everything seems fairly quiet. Just as well the code for the barrier remained the same as last year otherwise that might have been fun trying to get Rolo in.

Looks like I'm going to be busy gardening!

Rolo has been emptied, I've aired the rooms and even hoovered!!! The bed is made, dinner cooked and I've sorted out Netflix on the TV so I'm all set for the evening with some crochet.

Looks like tomorrow is going to be dry so I'm sure I'll get a walk in and I'm bound to start gardening 😁.

No comments:

Post a Comment