Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Wednesday 19 June 2024

19 June Out for Lunch

Well I've had a very civilised day today going out for lunch with some sailing club friends.

On our way to the pub/restaurant we spotted this. A knitting & crochet combination which we were very impressed by. No don't worry... I'm not about to start knitting post box toppers.

Instead this morning I managed to finish the skirt to shorts conversion to take back to Penny. Then this evening it was on to tackling the first arm of the jumper I'm currently making. 

After a lovely lunch I came away from Penny's laden with wool and stuffing as I have been asked to make small stuffed ducks for the sailing club Duck Supper. Job for tomorrow - find a pattern! Then I've got until September to make about 30. 

Tomorrow I'm looking forward to catching up with another friend for an afternoon cuppa. Ian and I, after a day off from sanding furniture, might get some sanding done. Just hope the weather is as good as today.





No comments:

Post a Comment