Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Tuesday 18 June 2024

18 June Being Creative

An enjoyable day getting creative.

After I went and had a hair cut (much needed as Ian last cut it in Spain!) Ian and I continued with the garden furniture.

Making a start with the electric sander. The chairs are definitely harder to sand in comparison to the table. More slats and corners to deal with. It also didn't help when the sandpaper didn't stick to the sander!!! Fortunately Ian sorted it out.

Having to sand by hand.

One chair done and another nearly done. Hopefully if the weather holds this week we'll get the others done.

Later in the evening I've been working on the conversion knitting project. The skirt has been unpicked and I'm halfway through knitting the wool into a pair of shorts. If all goes well I'll get them completed by tomorrow 🤞.

No comments:

Post a Comment