Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Wednesday 12 June 2024

12 June Coffee and Catch Up Day

I had a lovely day today catching up with friends. 

First out for a walk to grab a coffee in the morning with Jeanette just up the road. Then back in time for lunch before I was out in Rolo over to Penny's for some sewing and tea in the afternoon. Well, Penny was doing a dress alteration and I ended up helping.

I ended up with another knitting project from Penny. This small toddler skirt is going to be unpicked and reknitted into shorts. Hopefully there will be enough wool!

Tomorrow I'm off on a morning walk with one of my walking buddies. The forecast looks dry so I'm looking forward to a decent walk after not really having walked since returning from Spain.


No comments:

Post a Comment