Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Friday 12 July 2024

11 July Drive to Van

As I was driving back to the van it was a fairly low key morning. Taking it easy helping (or hindering) Dad with the crossword, reading and adding a few rows to the last arm of the jumper project.

My drive back after lunch was pretty straightforward with only a few tractors about. They soon scurried off on their way to the next field and new job.

I made a stop in Aberystwyth, as it's then only 40 minutes to the van, to visit Tesco to stock up on essentials for the next few days. Got to have some fresh fruit and veg!

And then it started to rain!

I've had the accompaniment of rain clattering on the roof to the jungle sounds on a Netflix film I was watching. Idris Elba starring in a lion avoidance film called 'Beast' - kept me amused for the evening 😃. 

Tomorrow is market day, so even if it's raining I'll make a trip up to New Quay. But hopefully it stays dry so I can walk up. Got to reminding myself that we're in July and not November!

No comments:

Post a Comment