Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Wednesday 3 April 2024

3rd April Chance to Catch Up

A pain free tooth this morning so a relief. I could tackle my breakfast and plan for a lunch that wasn't soup 😄.

I popped into M&S for some treats and headed over to Pauline's where I had a lovely morning catching up on Australia adventures. Pauline had been travelling there for the 6 weeks before we left, arriving back the day after we flew out. So it's been nearly 4 months since we last had a natter - loads to catch up on. Despite only having a couple of hours we made a good start.

Ian collected me on his way back to his Mum's with plumbing bits. A loo in need of repair. It was soon sorted and we were back to get on with the task of renewing car insurance.

I was lucky and had some light relief by heading out to Tesco with Amy after her work. A 20% clothes sale was very appealing - I added a few things to my summer wardrobe.

Anyway off to Shropshire for a few days from tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Mum and Dad. Sounds like we'll be sorting out a replacement oven when we're there!

No comments:

Post a Comment