Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Tuesday 2 April 2024

2nd April Tooth Treatment

A busy morning darting up and down the M20 to get some shopping done and then an afternoon at the dentist.

I've been feeling a bit sorry for myself this afternoon after getting my irritating tooth sorted. Irritating in that it was the one I had to get seen whilst in New Zealand and then typically it starts to cause me jip over the a bank holiday weekend. But then it seems this tooth has a thing about bank holidays as I originally cracked it on new year's eve!

I ended up with a temporary root canal filling with an appointment in about a fortnight to get it finished. Unfortunately my dentist is on holiday next week so I'll have to wait. But the advantage of this is that we'll have more time to catch up with everyone.

So soup for dinner tonight and hopefully back to normal in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment