Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Monday 29 April 2024

29th April Setting Off Alarms

Heavy rain this morning and it bit cool and dreary. So a morning inside listening to it falling outside and traffic splashing through the puddles. So we were pleased that it gradually eased off over the afternoon.

I was pleased that this seagull perched looking in. I didn't have to move it on to prevent it pooping on my nice clean balcony.

When it eventually stopped raining we took a walk over to Carrefour supermarket to check out sun lounger prices - just the sort of thing you would do on a rainy day! Unfortunately when checking out how one of the loungers worked we both set the alarms off! I think they were glad when we left 😂.

Anyway our purchases today extended to a couple of chopping boards and a mug. The sun lounger is going to have to wait until our friends with a larger car arrive. Getting it in Rolo might prove to be a bit of a challenge.

I've had time to work on my crochet. I've just got to decide what to do with them all.

Well, not much else to report other than more rain tomorrow. Hopefully we'll keep cabin fever at bay by dashing out for a walk when the rain stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment