Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Monday 15 April 2024

15th April Dodgy Weather

Knowing that the weather looked a bit dodgy this morning the walking buddies had a contingency plan. So after an early start driving Ian into Maidstone to do a training course I headed to our normal rendezvous. Lovely to catch up as normal.

Skies looking a bit grey.

We managed our first lap of the lakes but then the rain started. And boy did it come down. But luckily by that stage we were sheltered in the cafe 😄.

And then the sun came out! With the blue skies you wouldn't think it had just finished raining.

Feeling refreshed from walk I detoured to Tesco to get the essentials for Spain - Branston, Marmite and Piccalilli! At the checkout I had a call from Ian to collect him so it was back to Maidstone, home for a quick lunch and then off to the dentist. 

Oh how I love the dentist (not!!). He's lovely but every time I see him I end up with a numb mouth and an empty purse!! Anyway tooth much improved but a check up on the work required tomorrow. Hopefully I get the all clear and we'll soon be off to hotter climes.

No comments:

Post a Comment