Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Tuesday 16 April 2024

16th April Herne Bay Trail

I'm pleased to report that my tooth has had its final overhaul so fingers crossed that I don't have any more issues with it.

So today Ian and I spent most of the day in Herne Bay with Paul and Kate. Not just for a walk but a treasure trail along the very windy and chilly sea front.

Wrapped up warm but still bright as my reactor varifocals show. It was a tad chilly - I'm definitely looking forward to sunshine in Spain.

A lovely April day at the beach.

In between the rain showers we had a breather in the walled garden. We're sheltering from the wind behind said wall.

At the half way point through our trail we stopped for a Spoons and watched the torrential rain. Then it stopped, the clouds disappeared and it was all blue skies!! So we managed to finish our trail in the sunshine - a lovely end to the day.

Tomorrow is going to be a bit jam packed as we finish sorting out what needs packing in the car for our trip. A few people to catch up with and probably a bit of last minute washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment