Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Sunday 14 April 2024

14th April Mega Sort

Amy was on a mission this morning. Up before most of us and chomping on the bit to get tidying and organised.

After sorting out the week's shop she was ready to go. So we've had everything out of cupboards, bags emptied, things in heaps and bin bags filled.

Ready to be left out tomorrow for the charity collection. Three bags full! (No sheep around though 😄).

I must say everything is looking spic and span and very organised. It motivated me to sort through my bags of clothes as well so I'm now packed and ready for our trip to Spain. Just my knitting and sewing stuff to sort out.

Anyway tomorrow is walking day and a trip to the dentist - an enjoyable morning and no so in the afternoon. Hopefully I won't need numbing up but if I am it'll be a drooly afternoon 😀.


No comments:

Post a Comment