Click here to sign up to our mailing list!

Thursday 30 May 2024

30 May Creative Day

A bright day with the sun and blue skies making sporadic ventures out. The conservatory was a lovely warm place to sit and crack on with my sewing and knitting.

Making birthday cards

Now on to the cabling part of knitting - I like this bit as it's a bit more challenging and it grows quickly.

I've been keeping our brains active with Dad by working on the daily newspaper crossword. We do as much as we can and then Mum finishes it off. Dad also does the Suduko (my brain isn't as mathematical so I leave that for him). I tend to favour word searches and making words out of a selection of letters - puzzles left by Mum and Dad. So between us all we manage to pretty much complete the puzzle pages.

Anyway it looks like a dry forecast over the coming weekend so hopefully an opportunity to sit out in the garden or go on a few walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment